- 22nd Annual New England Area PDC
December 18, 2019 - October 31, 2020
8:00 am - 11:55 pm
Monday, November 9th, 2020 &
Tuesday, November 10th, 2020
“Discover, Share and Excel”
Learn from local and national speakers covering a wide range of relevant safety topics that will expand your knowledge and perspective. Our conference will include topics such as regulatory and OSHA updates and overviews, electrical safety, emergency response, fall protection, fire protection, fleet safety, risk management, industrial hygiene, safety leadership, training, workplace violence, safety management systems, life safety, and many more.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Build your Professional Network– over 300 Safety Professionals attending
- Education– Learning From Each Other – General & Concurrent Educational Sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Full Day Exhibitor Exposition – Learn about the latest in safety and health products and services from a variety of exhibitors
- Continuing Education– Earn CEU’s / CM’s.
- Attendees are reminded to provide their ASSE member number either during on-line registration or at the conference to be awarded CEUs.
- Bit of Fun – Activities throughout the conference
- ASSP Foundation Silent Auction to benefit safety research, scholarships and grants
- Special evening networking event
- Door prizes and raffles
Coming soon, check back in April.
COST TO ATTEND*NOTE: You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card. After choosing the payment method “PayPal” you will be redirected and can select the card you are using when prompted.
|Member||Non-Member||Full Time Student||Student Member||Retired||Day 1 ONLY||Day 2 ONLY|
|$ 275||$ 330||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 200||$ 130|
|$ 299||$ 349||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 200||$ 130|
|Walk-In Registration||$ 325||$ 375||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 225||$ 150|
On line registration ends October 31st
To pay by check: Register below and follow the instructions on the Payment page.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations after October 26th will be assessed $25.00. No refunds after November 2nd.
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa Vermont, 3567 Main Street, Manchester Center, VT 05254
DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM RATES
Coming soon, check back in April!
Boston, Connecticut Valley, Granite State, Maine and Worcester Chapters Commitment to the Safety Profession