- 21st Annual New England Area PDC
November 12, 2019 - November 13, 2019
6:55 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 &
Wednesday, November 13th, 2019
“Discover, Share and Excel”
Learn from local and national speakers covering a wide range of relevant safety topics that will expand your knowledge and perspective. Our conference will include topics such as regulatory and OSHA updates and overviews, electrical safety, emergency response, fall protection, fire protection, fleet safety, risk management, industrial hygiene, safety leadership, training, workplace violence, safety management systems, life safety, and many more.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Build your Professional Network– over 300 Safety Professionals attending
- Education– Learning From Each Other – General & Concurrent Educational Sessions on a wide variety of topics
- Full Day Exhibitor Exposition – Learn about the latest in safety and health products and services from a variety of exhibitors
- Continuing Education– Earn CEU’s / CM’s.
- Attendees are reminded to provide their ASSE member number either during on-line registration or at the conference to be awarded CEUs.
- Bit of Fun – Activities throughout the conference
- ASSP Foundation Silent Auction to benefit safety research, scholarships and grants
- Special evening networking event
- Door prizes and raffles
2019 NEA PDC_Schedule-At-A-Glance
COST TO ATTEND
*NOTE: You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card. After choosing the payment method “PayPal” you will be redirected and can select the card you are using when prompted.
|Member||Non-Member||Full Time Student||Student Member||Retired||One Day|
|$ 275||$ 330||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 200|
|$ 299||$ 349||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 200|
|Walk-In Registration||$ 325||$ 375||$ 50||$ 25||$ 50||$ 225|
On line registration ends October 31st
To pay by check: Register below and follow the instructions on the Payment page.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations after October 24th will be assessed $25.00. No refunds after October 31st.
Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
14 Mechanic Street, Southbridge, MA 01550
DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM RATES
PDC Planning Committee Chair – Jim Fraser, Daren Canfield
Marketing & Exhibition Leader – Bryan Murray, Mason Robbins
Registration Leader – Steve D’Alessandro, Robin Gibson
Financial Leader – Jeff Grant, Eugenia Kennedy
Boston, Connecticut Valley, Granite State, Maine and Worcester Chapters Commitment to the Safety Profession